minimize the risk that you'll encounter unexpected prior art.
Here's what smart tech companies need to know.
Prior art plays a significant role in determining the patentability of your inventions. In fact, it's one of the most common reasons the U.S. patent office gives for rejecting claims in patent applications.
But what should you do if you discover prior art against your invention? Download our FREE eBook to find out. Learn the following:
- How does the industry define prior art?
- How can you do an effective prior art search — and can you do it yourself?
- How will discovering prior art affect the claims in your patent application?
- What steps can you take to avoid unexpected prior art?
- How can you avoid accidentally creating prior art against your own patents and applications?
Walk away equipped with smart strategies to navigate common prior art obstacles during the patent process. Fill out the short form on this page to download this eBook today!